When Fuzzy’s Taco Shop set out to create its very own hot sauce, it needed a name that would truly encompass what an authentic baja-style hot sauce is all about. Hot sauce should be spicy, fiery and maybe even a little painful—in a good way. Thus, Fuzzy’s Butt Burnin’ Sauce was born. Now, like all great hot sauces, there is more than one way to enjoy its zesty goodness. It just takes a little imagination and a lot of disregard for the status quo. Here are the 10 best ways to use Fuzzy’s Butt Burnin’ Sauce.
- Give your scrambled eggs a kick. It doesn’t matter if they’re in a breakfast burrito, breakfast taco or just on the side. You’ll be upset you are just now adding this to your life. Speaking of eggs, sprinkle some FBBS in your hollandaise sauce. Eggs benedict never tasted so good.
- Enhance your mac and cheese with a hefty dose. This shouldn’t even be legal.
- Incorporate it into your usual condiment suspects. Ketchup, mustard and mayo are all happy companions to Fuzzy’s Butt Burnin’ Sauce. Hot dogs, burgers and pigs in a blanket, get ready.
- Dollop it on some oysters, or blend it with tartar sauce first, if you’re into that.
- Mix with barbecue meats galore. Whether ribs, pulled pork, brisket or sausage, this is sure to add an interesting twist.
- Batter your wings in this sauce to create some epic hot wings. Have your side of Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing at the ready.
- Pop’s newest secret: Butt Burnin’ Sauce. Melt with some butter and smother that popcorn. We’re not suggesting you sneak this into the movie theater, but you totally should.
- Stir into your favorite soups (hot and sour, black bean, chili, tortilla, etc.) to keep you extra warm come winter.
- Mexican hot chocolate? Mexican hot chocolate.
- Keep the squirrels away from your birdseed with a few droplets of this. We say “a few” partly because squirrels won’t be able to handle it, but mainly so there’s more for you (see Nos. 1–9).
Have no fear, Fuzzy’s Butt Burnin’ Sauce is sold online in Original or Habanero form at the Fuzzy’s Taco Shop online store. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t come enjoy some at your nearest Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, though. There’s no place like home.